Thursday, April 30, 2015

Caucaia Week 11

Hey! This week sure was great. It was a very normal week and to tell you the truth I don´t have much to report. We traveled again this week to Paracuru, Ceará for a District Meeting and had lunch there. It was a good time and I really like traveling to the cities in our zone to visit the missionaries there. We have some truly amazing missionaries in our zone and I feel grateful I for the opportunity I have to serve and learn from each one of them, even the ones that started their missions very recently. There is really so much to learn from each one.

Saturday was really awesome because we had a few really great visits and a 60 year-old lady that we have been teaching for about 2 months was baptized. We call her "Tia" (Aunt in English) and she was very excited to be baptized. One of the members that always helps us out, Matheus, baptized her. It was really cool because he is preparing to serve a mission so it was great to be a part of that experience too.

I am excited for this next week. Tomorrow we have a meeting with all the missionaries in both the missions here in Ceará with Elder Christofferson. It will be awesome! We have to leave Caucaia at 5 in the morning to get there on time but it will be great. I hope you all have a great week.

Until next week.

Love,
Elder Helvey

I gave Matheus a BYU shirt!

Tia was baptized! What an awesome experience!!

A group of "Irmaõs" from our ward. Love these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment