Friday, August 16, 2013

Visa Waiting - I'm going to.....

Well since I do not have my Brazilian visa yet, I received a reassignment to serve somewhere in the United States. I will be serving my temporary assignment in the NEW YORK NEW YORK NORTH MISSION! And dang, am I excited!! I will be a missionary in New York City! The mission includes Manhattan, Harlem, the Bronx, Yonkers, south New York state, and a little bit of west Connecticut. I will leave the Provo Missionary Training Center on Tuesday at 3:30AM to head to the Salt Lake Airport. I will arrive in New York later that night, flying through Atlanta. I am beyond excited! I just wanted to let you all know of the good news. I will keep you updated! Thank you all for the continued support and love!

Love,

Elder Helvey

No comments:

Post a Comment